so we’ve established that i make poor choices, correct?
like i was actually getting over a nasty stomach virus and instead of laying low and taking it easy on my stomach i ate nachos, tacos, and vodka last night. and then some pizza for dessert.
but it’s friday – and if that doesn’t cure what ails me then i don’t know what will.
as always i’m linking up with lauren at from my grey desk.
1. b brought a cape back from the bar the other weekend. so naturally shitler put it on. now it’s like he’s a super hero.
2. some sick freak kept vandalizing my desk. but the culprit came forward this week. glory be!
also – it turns out i like the culprit. so she’s forgiven.
3. i spend a lot of time on twitter. mainly lol’ing @OhMrWonka
4. we’re back in business. welcome home little boy booze!
yes, the name of our boat is little boy booze. and yes, i’m aware that boats are supposed to be female. and yes, i don’t care.
5. and maybe you’re a terrorist if you don’t collectively “awwwww” with me over this.
i have this nagging feeling that there isn’t enough coffee in the world to get me through today.
but we won’t know until i try.
and remember - the walrus sings at midnight.