there is never a dull moment whenever lincoln is around. drunk or sober or asleep.
the 3rd of march was his 28th birthday.
here is a photo prior to our departure from the bar:
here is a list of shit he muttered/slash thought i cared to hear:
- alabaster gray
- springtime fluff
- wintertime cherishness
- remember your graduation tassel? i feel like the end of a tassel. i feel so fluffy.
- can i bite your titsies?
- your tits are butt-tastic
- remember shel silverstein?
- it’s like a superman gift box inside of a space shuttle.
- i want to go bed. i don’t like this anymore.
- fucking shel silverstein.
- i could randomly state crazy things that you could write?
- you’re writing this too? goddamnit.
then an hour after this – he flailed in his sleep and cracked me in the spine.
then shouted obscenities.
like i said – never a dull moment.