it’s that time again.
and it is glorious.
i’m looking forward to having next to nothing on the docket.
but in the meantime – i’m linking up with lauren at from my grey desk with 5 things i’m high-fiving for the week.
1. a pretty spectacular signal that the crazy, ridiculous weekend was finally over.
2. omg.omg.omg.omg.omg. they finally came. my new books!
3. just when i don’t think true blood could even get any better – this guy shows up.
4. i finally shaved my legs this week. ya. it may or may not have been a week-and-a-half (or two, i lost track). and while it doesn’t seem so bad – i spend a lot of time in dresses and outdoors. and i probably could have gone longer but i had a minor panic attack when my leg rubbed up against a co-worker and the possibility flashed through my brain that i may i have just cut them with my sharp leg hair. so i figured it was time. so here’s an ode to my razor.
5. raise your hand if you like a good deal? raise hand if you prefer said good deal that you just raised your hand for liking be alcohol related. i raised mine. and it happened this week. two bottles for the price of one plus $2 off. it’s like i stole it.
well, there you have it.
catch you on the flip, ghost ride the whip.