in no particular order, these are the things i hate with a fucking passion. this is nowhere near being done, but at least it’s a start.
- people who can’t spell (i recently had a family member post something on facebook and use the word “rejoys.” i no longer consider us related)
- nickleback and los lonely boys (i don’t know how far heaven is. stop singing it like the answer is going to magically fucking come to you)
- my neighbors (i called her a miserable cunt to her face once. the truth hurts)
- talking on the phone
- peeing (it’s a waste of my time)
- people that think it’s inappropriate to talk about taking a shit
- people who don’t use bookmarks (your cockiness will be your undoing)
- the chicago bears
- the kindle/nook (i refuse to be part of a movement that murders books)
- people who groom themselves at work (stop clipping your fingernails. i can hear it.
- not drinking
- the bananas foster guy at the salsa cantina (no one cares that your recipe is awesome. you’re a show off)
- showering (which is why i love camping)
- people who don’t ask specific questions when they’re looking for a specific answer
- cleaning/laundry (also a waste of my time. like peeing)
- christmas music (it may or may not send me into a murderous rage)
i guess i don’t hate as many things as i thought. although these are just the first few that came to mind. sometimes hatred creeps up unsuspectingly.
addendums to come.